Lollapalooza is coming up. As always, Glorious Noise will have a posse roaming Grant Park in search of warm felafels and cold beer. Along the way we try to stumble across some good music. There are a lot of bands on the line-up that we don’t know much about. So we threw out some questions to help us all get to know the Lollapalooza line-up.
Here are Brandon’s answers:
1. What’s the best part of playing festivals?
Playing for a lot of people who would never normally come to see us and seeing other bands.
2. What’s the worst part of playing festivals?
Playing while its still light out and usually festival sound sucks.
3. Have you ever attended a music festival as a fan?
Yeah, FYF in L.A. is the shit.
4. Other act(s) you’re most looking forward to seeing at Lollapalooza?
Sabbath, Jeff the Brotherhood, Black Angels
5. Who is the worst band/entourage member to sit next to on the van/bus?
Whoever is having digestive problems.
6. What’s the last music purchase you paid for with your own money?
SUNN Concert Bass head and 2×15″ Cab
7. What’s your favorite thing about Chicago?
Partying with our friend Daniel Wing.
8. How has Lollapalooza’s radius clause (no shows within 300 miles six months before and three months after) affected your touring schedule?
Didn’t really pay attention to that rule.
9. Got anything to say to fans in Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, and Ohio who can’t make it to Lollapalooza?
Come and we’ll try to sneak you in.
10. Finish this sentence: Perry Farrell is a _________.
3-time ballroom dancing champion.
Playing Saturday, August 4 at 1:00 PM on the Google Play stage