Lollapalooza is coming up. As always, Glorious Noise will have a posse roaming Grant Park in search of warm felafels and cold beer. Along the way we try to stumble across some good music. There are a lot of bands on the line-up that we don’t know much about. So we threw out some questions to help us all get to know the Lollapalooza line-up.
Here’s the answers from Yuna!
1. What’s the best part of playing festivals?
You get to play your music and reach out to a seaaa of people.
2. What’s the worst part of playing festivals?
It gets pretty muddy.
3. Have you ever attended a music festival as a fan?
Never! Tickets are always sold out so fast! So I’m happy to be able to play and attend a music festival as fan!
4. Other act(s) you’re most looking forward to seeing at Lollapalooza?
5. Who is the worst band/entourage member to sit next to on the van/bus?
Lincoln my guitarist. He steals my food all the time. Kidding. I love him. We joke around all the time, it’s impossible to fall asleep in the van!
6. What’s the last music purchase you paid for with your own money?
The Dirty Projectors
7. What’s your favorite thing about Chicago?
A lake that looks like the sea. I think that’s amazing.
8. How has Lollapalooza’s radius clause (no shows within 300 miles six months before and three months after) affected your touring schedule?
It’s been good. I get to chill for a little bit. Go back to Malaysia and see my parents.
9. Got anything to say to fans in Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, and Ohio who can’t make it to Lollapalooza?
Try to make it next year! If I’m not playing, I’m just gonna be there as a fan and we could all just hang out.
10. Finish this sentence: Perry Farrell is a _________.
guy with really nice jackets.
Playing Sunday, August 5 at 5:40 PM on the BMI stage