Songs That Make You Want To Commit Murder

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Herb Tarlek
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by Herb Tarlek »

creepy wrote:ooooh... how about "we didn't start the fire"? if ever there was a song that made me want to disembowel a wombat, that would be it...
This turd of a song sounds exactly like a commercial jingle, for anything.....toothpaste, soap, opium suppositories.....take your pick.
Chris G
Dotman

Post by Chris G »

steve-o wrote:And why all the hating on Tears for Fears, people? Sure, the video sucked, but try associating it with that scene from Donnie Darko instead. It makes the song a lot better, trust me.
I'm not familiar with the video, though I may have seen it at one point... Tears for Fears are awsome. The Hurting is one of the best albums ever made. Songs from the Big Chair was hit or miss (at best), and for certain was not their masterwork. Big Chair is the album everyone knows. The Hurting came out before they broke in the states. Have a listen to The Hurting and grow a newfound respect for Tears for Fears.

dam05
GLONO Board Playa

Post by dam05 »

Chris G wrote:Songs from the Big Chair was hit or miss (at best), and for certain was not their masterwork. Big Chair is the album everyone knows.
Funny...that was the very first cassette tape I ever bought. I was maybe 9 or 10 at the time.