Egregious Abuse Of Forums: Goddammit, Johnny Loftus

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:40 pm

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:Don't worry, gang - there's still plenty of swell reality tv on! I can hardly wait to see who the Donald fires this week!
Stick a fork in Shecky, man.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:06 pm

God damn it! The 3-hour-long Apprentice finale made it so my tivo didn't record the OC. Motherfucker. Why the fuck did the Apprentice finale have to be 3 fucking hours long? Fuck. Now I'm going to have search for a fucking torrent of the OC and watch it on my goddamned computer. Boo. I really need to get the dual-input set up on the tivo. Fuckety fuck fuck.

Oh well, now I've got to patiently wait for Johnny's wrap-up...

creepy
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by creepy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:24 pm

mmmmmmm... dual-input...

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie » Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:53 pm

Use bittorrent Jake!

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:01 am

creepy wrote:mmmmmmm... dual-input...
ok now THAT was fucking funny.

OC: who's the "dreamy" doe-eyed blonde dweeb dude who gazes at me from the subway ads every fucking morning? makes me want to gouge his orbs outta his skull -- willow would understand. did you see what she did with that guy who killed tara? yeah, i hire her to eye-gouge.

oh, and speakin' of gouge, sugar you're sooo right about mulder. mercury man and reya? what the fuck was up with that? that dead horse wasn't beaten, it was fuckin' anal probed. and when they got rid of skinner (ok, now he was hot for a bald guy)...that could have ended soo well. should hired me to write it.

shecks, hon, stop living vicariously through don. he's a gross dirty old comb-over man with no taste in women and less taste in furniture (and he can't tell the difference). plus, who the FUCK would hire those dickwads in the first place?? sic willow on the crusty blonde bitch, too while your at it.

sigh. my work here is done. boddington's is my new best friend.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Mixmaster Shecky » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:51 am

miss carol wrote:
shecks, hon, stop living vicariously through don. he's a gross dirty old comb-over man with no taste in women and less taste in furniture (and he can't tell the difference). plus, who the FUCK would hire those dickwads in the first place??
Man, can't you all tell sarcasm when you hear it? The use of 'swell' was an obvious tip-off...:P

dieblucasdie
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by dieblucasdie » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:24 pm

Yeah I can't fucking wait for him to build that monstrosity right on the Chicago River.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:45 am

Mixmaster Shecky wrote:
Man, can't you all tell sarcasm when you hear it? The use of 'swell' was an obvious tip-off...:P
yeah yeah i got it. hell, i was tired, just home after work on friday drinking import on my own. fucking humour me.

MissMaceo

Post by MissMaceo » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:20 pm

I'm glad to have found others who share the joy and guilt the OC brings.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:22 pm

MissMaceo wrote:I'm glad to have found others who share the joy and guilt the OC brings.
Miss Maceo, be sure to check out the backlog of our man Johnny Loftus' OC scribings.