Ashlee Simpson: "Bitch, stop talking to me! I'm nice!&q

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by trainwreck2 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:14 pm

in defence of her lip synching...do you WANT to hear her natural voice? Also why was it that Eminem didnt get slammed for lipsynching the week after that and R "pee on little girls" Kelly didnt get slammed for lip synching that aboniation of a song during a recent award show?

Tim
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by Tim » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:17 pm

I kinda wish they would have let her climb over the counter. She could have caused all kinds of crazy havoc in the back... maybe pick up a burger spatula and flip some burgers and throw them at people. Or maybe greet people at the drive thru.

'Hi i'm Ashley Simpson, may I take your order?' Good practice for her future!

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:34 pm

Her mama did her with the strap-on! Give her a break!

Johnny Loftus
GLONO Team Member

Post by Johnny Loftus » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:53 pm

Defamer: "sadly, unlike bombshell big sis Jessica, Johnny Knoxville wouldn’t touch her with Bam’s dick and Steve-O pushing..."

ZING!

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:03 pm

Johnny Loftus wrote:Steve-O pushing..."
I'd do who with the what now?

As much as I enjoy a good celebrity meltdown, I have to say Alias is right. God forbid one of us try to run for President one day and, I don't know, speaking hypothetically, a video surfaces of one of us having too much Jagermeister one night (hypothetically) and getting pushed home in a stolen shopping cart. Hypothetically, of course. Rest assured she probably paid for it in the morning.

I kinda wish they would have let her climb over the counter. She could have caused all kinds of crazy havoc in the back... maybe pick up a burger spatula and flip some burgers and throw them at people. Or maybe greet people at the drive thru.
Take out the "throw them at people" part and yeah, that would have been great. Then she could see what it's like to have a real job.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:48 am

Something you're holdin' back from us, boy?

CalebMac

Post by CalebMac » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:29 pm

does any one have a link to the video

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by worpswede » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:59 pm

CalebMac wrote:does any one have a link to the video

Follow the links on the first page and you'll get to it. Nothing truly remarkable. Hell, I freaked out worse than that when McDonald's stopped carrying the deep fat fried cherry pies.

infectiousdisease
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by infectiousdisease » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:21 pm

Yeah, the average person coming into my work early early early on Saturday morning demanding coffee is way worse than that.

It's good for a laugh though.

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:32 pm

I think that's the McDonalds at Bloor & Avenue road, just around the corner from the Four Seasons. Hell, that was nothing. I'm sure the staff had seen worse from UofT students down the road. Just another drunk chick on a Saturday night.