Sad News

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa

Sad News

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:27 pm

Hello. My name is Lita Von Zesterberg. My son Fester was tragically killed doing the work he loved three days ago. It is with great grief and sadness that I inform you that Fester was mauled to death on wednesday by a starving grizzly who had just emerged from hibernation.
For the past 7 years Fester had devoted his life to protecting these magnificent animals. For the past two days I have been dealing with my grief by going through Fester's e-mails and internet contacts.
I don't know how long he was a part of this online community.
But I thought I should inform you of the tragic circumstances.
Although my son is gone his work will live on. I will soon post further information on how members of this community can contribute to saving the amazing Grizzly Bear.

With Love and Sorrow,

Lita Von Festerberg

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 pm

dude, not cool. my father died in the great grizzly bear swarm of '92.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:40 pm

We all have our problems Lita. To be frank, I wouldn't sell
Fester my snots for a dollar if I was starving and needed 3 boxes of Weis quality macaroni and cheese.

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:13 am

My father was almost killed by a Grizzly. It was caught on tape!

here's a link to the video. My dad barely comes out alive.

http://ad-rag.com/124.php

gdavis5446
GLONO Board Playa

Postby gdavis5446 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:19 pm

Does this have anything to do with that documentary Grizley Man?

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:59 pm

You mutha fuckas wanna play that game?WE'LL PLAY THAT GAME!
i BURIED MY SON TODAY COCKSUCKERS! Somebody brought up
Grizzly Man. My son was at one time a compadre of Grizzly Man.
Grizzly Man didn't approve of my son's use of martial arts and high tech weaponry to defend the bears! Now they're both bear shit!
I blame that hippie! Fester used to say, "Fuck those pussy ass seals!
Let those mutha fuckers attack a grizzly with just a club and those mint munchin' poodle walkers will have their internal organs handed to them.
My son was a MEAN MUTHA FUCKIN SERVANT OF THE GRIZZLY BEAR.
And all you cunts would have backed down from his ass in any Tavern USA.
Lita out!

skyflynn
GLONO Board Playa

Postby skyflynn » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:33 am

gdavis5446 wrote:Does this have anything to do with that documentary Grizley Man?

God, I hope not. I was rooting for that bastard to get eaten before my second fistful of popcorn.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:41 am

Aw shit, I been killed by grizzlies so many times I lost count. Tell Fester to suck it up.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Lita Von Zesterberg wrote:i BURIED MY SON TODAY COCKSUCKERS! Somebody brought up Grizzly Man. My son was at one time a compadre of Grizzly Man. Grizzly Man didn't approve of my son's use of martial arts and high tech weaponry to defend the bears! Now they're both bear shit!

Lita, your style of elocution and self-expression bear a strong resemblence to your late son's; they bring a breath of poetry and fresh air, and frankly, a level of intellectualism of which we here at GloNo haven't seen the likes of since Jeff Sabatini stopped posting regularly. Truly, you and your late bear-loving son raise the already-somewhat-high standard of discourse and intelligent discussion to rarefied, almost NPR levels of snooty talk. We all here at GloNo pray that in memory of your late son, you choose to continue to grace us with your delicate, ladylike presence.

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:39 pm

DJMurphy wrote:[
Lita, your style of elocution and self-expression bear a strong resemblence to your late son's; they bring a breath of poetry and fresh air, and frankly, a level of intellectualism of which we here at GloNo haven't seen the likes of since Jeff Sabatini stopped posting regularly. Truly, you and your late bear-loving son raise the already-somewhat-high standard of discourse and intelligent discussion to rarefied, almost NPR levels of snooty talk. We all here at GloNo pray that in memory of your late son, you choose to continue to grace us with your delicate, ladylike presence.

You are not worthy to smell my shit. My son's memorabilia will outsell Grizzly Man's three to one!

Return to “Rants and Raves”