Sad News

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sad News

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:27 pm

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby n8 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:40 pm

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:13 am

My father was almost killed by a Grizzly. It was caught on tape!

here's a link to the video. My dad barely comes out alive.

http://ad-rag.com/124.php

gdavis5446
GLONO Board Playa

Postby gdavis5446 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:19 pm

Does this have anything to do with that documentary Grizley Man?

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:59 pm

You mutha fuckas wanna play that game?WE'LL PLAY THAT GAME!
i BURIED MY SON TODAY COCKSUCKERS! Somebody brought up
Grizzly Man. My son was at one time a compadre of Grizzly Man.
Grizzly Man didn't approve of my son's use of martial arts and high tech weaponry to defend the bears! Now they're both bear shit!
I blame that hippie! Fester used to say, "Fuck those pussy ass seals!
Let those mutha fuckers attack a grizzly with just a club and those mint munchin' poodle walkers will have their internal organs handed to them.
My son was a MEAN MUTHA FUCKIN SERVANT OF THE GRIZZLY BEAR.
And all you cunts would have backed down from his ass in any Tavern USA.
Lita out!

skyflynn
GLONO Board Playa

Postby skyflynn » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:33 am

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:41 am

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 pm

Fester Von Zesterberg
GLONO Board Playa

Postby Fester Von Zesterberg » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:39 pm

Return to “Rants and Raves”