Sad News

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:36 pm

I always told Zester that his mom wore army boots, and I guess I was right. You're a brutish old hag, aren't you? He probably paid off the grizzly bear to eat him up. He ends the living hell that is being your son, and there's no suspicion of foul play. Quite a plan.

In heaven, grizzly bears have marshmallows for teeth.

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:58 pm

According to one of my sources in the military-industrial complex, your son was Not eaten by a bear at all. He was actually eaten by an albino ostrich that the KLF has been training to impersonate a bear. Unfortunately the ostrich started believing it's own press, and in addition to thinning out the salmon population in the English suburb it's been secretly training in, it has eaten a handful people, your son being #327. Quite sad, really.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:44 am

n8 wrote:In heaven, grizzly bears have marshmallows for teeth.

And they're made out of pudding.

Batchy
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Batchy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:16 am

n8 wrote:
In heaven, grizzly bears have marshmallows for teeth.

Is that near the Big Rock Candy Mountain?

Geri

I'm really confused

Postby Geri » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:51 pm

I am new to this message board. And right now I'm really confused. Is this a real posting from a mother who lost her son? Or is this just a joke? If it's real ..why all the heartless mean replies? Yes she did spit back really nastly but she would have a reason to with all the disrespectful replies, don't you think??

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Re: I'm really confused

Postby trainwreck2 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 pm

the original posting was actually by fester...i suspect theres a love for bears that is, in the words of Emo Phillips "almost ileeeeeeeeeeegal"
but i aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me.

Geri wrote:I am new to this message board. And right now I'm really confused. Is this a real posting from a mother who lost her son? Or is this just a joke? If it's real ..why all the heartless mean replies? Yes she did spit back really nastly but she would have a reason to with all the disrespectful replies, don't you think??

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:26 pm

Geri wrote:I am new to this message board. And right now I'm really confused. Is this a real posting from a mother who lost her son? Or is this just a joke? If it's real ..why all the heartless mean replies? Yes she did spit back really nastly but she would have a reason to with all the disrespectful replies, don't you think??

Yeah, I don't know about that. I mean, yes, ok, maybe we were a little harsh, but... don't you think any mother worth her salt teaches her kids how to avoid being eaten by grizzly bears? I mean sure, "the public school system is failing America" and blah, blah, blah, but you don't have to graduate 5th grade to know how to survive a grizzly bear attack, right? That's kindergarten shit.

I say if we should be sorry about anything it's the fact that we're simply discussing this tragedy, as opposed to prosecuting the mother, who is clearly a negligent parent. I'm going to call the RIAA right now and do something about this.

n8
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby n8 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:18 pm

trainwreck2 wrote:the original posting was actually by fester...

and fester is actually...

Geri

very funny!

Postby Geri » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:51 pm

thanks guys for clarifying that for me. For a minute there I was afraid to stay here. Actually it was very funny!!!!.

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:00 pm

n8 wrote:
and fester is actually...

I'm with you on this one, N8...

Return to “Rants and Raves”