"Please kill yourself..."

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol »

terrabull wrote:
jeez, that's real nice. make all the girls with hormone problems causing masculine hair growth (from eating RBGH suffused meat and pesticides that mimic estrogen perhaps?) who frequent this board cry.

(sniffle)
That's why they pay me the big bucks.
steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o »

terrabull wrote:
jeez, that's real nice. make all the girls with hormone problems causing masculine hair growth (from eating RBGH suffused meat and pesticides that mimic estrogen perhaps?) who frequent this board cry.

(sniffle)
On topic, I've actually managed to sprout a nice set of man-breasts over the last six weeks since my leaner budget has forced me to start buying my milk from the Wal-Mart Supercenter. I'm not nearly as upset about it as I thought I would be. If I remember to put on my platinum blonde wig before I go out, I hardly ever have to pay for drinks at the bar anymore. So these things work out after all.
O!
GLONO Board Pimp

Post by O! »

Say I didn't take you back to my place last night! Oh, man. I wondered why you skipped out in the thick of it. They looked so luscious and real, too. Maybe you've discovered an alternative for breast augmentation, at least for men anyway.
links of london jewellery

links of london jewellery

Post by links of london jewellery »

There are many things we go to commemorate, to recall. The song was previously heard listening is very good, the feeling was probably just limited to well. But now, listen to the song again before, feel this is feeling, it represents our previous era, green thoughts. Sometimes it is so sad, to miss our past...
[spam link removed -ed.]
jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Post by jaimoe0 »

Awesome!
miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Re: links of london jewellery

Post by miss carol »

links of london jewellery wrote:There are many things we go to commemorate, to recall. The song was previously heard listening is very good, the feeling was probably just limited to well. But now, listen to the song again before, feel this is feeling, it represents our previous era, green thoughts. Sometimes it is so sad, to miss our past...
THIS is awesome..."feel this is feeling"...wow, dude, that's deep.
quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by quasarwutwut »

links of london jewellery wrote:There are many things we go to commemorate, to recall. The song was previously heard listening is very good, the feeling was probably just limited to well. But now, listen to the song again before, feel this is feeling, it represents our previous era, green thoughts. Sometimes it is so sad, to miss our past...
[spam link removed -ed.]
Isn't it funny how if this was actually written by a person you'd think they had suffered a severe head injury, but because it's written by a computer you go, "Hey, not bad computer! That almost makes some kind of sense! Keep trying little guy, you're almost there!". One day when they're my overlord I'll look up at the one that's siphoning electricity out of my liver and say, "Hey, you might be on top now, but remember back in a previous era when you all had green thoughts? You guys were pretty retarded back then. Am I right?"
miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by miss carol »

quasarwutwut wrote: Isn't it funny how if this was actually written by a person you'd think they had suffered a severe head injury, but because it's written by a computer you go, "Hey, not bad computer! That almost makes some kind of sense! Keep trying little guy, you're almost there!". One day when they're my overlord I'll look up at the one that's siphoning electricity out of my liver and say, "Hey, you might be on top now, but remember back in a previous era when you all had green thoughts? You guys were pretty retarded back then. Am I right?"
"Daisy, Daisy, give me you answer, do..."
Lep
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Lep »

"Links of London Jewellery" is Thom Yorke's new band, actually.
wangmingyue

Post by wangmingyue »

Links of London, after the special design 18ct gold jewelry is also rapidly becoming a popular pioneer, which combines sterling silver with 18 carat gold and the men come out, Ms. designes jewelry has been described as surprising and attractive. Each product links of london [spam link removed -ed.] via the company's founder and creative director Annnoushka Sucas designed or selected, she had access to multiple dsign awards in the industry to achieve recognition and achievements. Links of London often introduced some stunning new products, designers do everything possible to blend the modern and classical, classics and trends, and often
bring customers an unexpected product.Unique design, quality materials, successful public relations and publicity strategy and gradually make it she became the Sheriff's
nobility and fashion celebrities preferred brand. [spam link removed -ed.]