Touch & Go Anniversary Party

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Touch & Go Anniversary Party

Post by worpswede » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:26 pm

Anyone going? The thought of Scratch Acid getting back together for a one nighter is very appealing, and now the news of Big Black reuniting, even if just for a few songs, is giving me the itch to go to this. What kinda place is The Hideout?

vitas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by vitas » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:51 am

i'm definitely going. t'n'g anniversary is definitely the focal point, but the annual block party at the hideout is not one to be missed in my book.

the best way to sum up the hideout for me is that it's a great little neighborhood bar without any neighborhood. it's provided me with a lot of my favorite musical memories through the years. seen countless bands and drank countless beers there. never really had a bad evening once. they do an annual block party that is not to be missed. this year touch an go is the feature. here's a little something from their website that sums up the history and the character of the place.

Johnny Loftus
GLONO Team Member

Post by Johnny Loftus » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:36 pm

I'll be at the T&G thing for sure; already set it up, in fact. Don't forget about Seam reuniting. They never got enough credit back in the day.

JTL