Amy Winehouse is screwed-the-fuck-up!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Amy Winehouse is screwed-the-fuck-up!

Post by Sugarcubes Forever » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Yikes! I thought she probably just had an eating disorder. But apparently it's actually a horse tranquilizer disorder.

Amy Winehouse's father says she'll be just fine after her recent massive Over Dose of every drug imaginable."
The 23-year-old, who is notorious for her wild partying, was treated in a London hospital last week after taking a cocktail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquiliser ketamine.

However, after spending a weekend in "crisis" talks with his daughter, former taxi driver Mitch Winehouse said he was confident she would pull through.

Speaking from his home in Greenhithe, Kent, he said: "Amy's going to be fine. She knows she's been through a terrible ordeal and is on the mend. We have been encouraged, after the initial scare, that she is now getting better and going to be alright."

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Tom4 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:11 pm

(Insert "Rehab" joke here)

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan

Post by grounded5am » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:37 pm

has any else noticed the resemblance to janice from friends? but without the high pitched whinny voice. instead it's a low pitched whinny voice. oh chandler!

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:04 pm

Janice

Amy

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Post by D. Phillips » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:06 pm

I said NO No NO!

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Re: Amy Winehouse is screwed-the-fuck-up!

Post by Mixmaster Shecky » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Sugarcubes Forever wrote:The 23-year-old, who is notorious for her wild partying, was treated in a London hospital last week after taking a cocktail of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine and the horse tranquiliser ketamine.
Kee-rist! I could see a combo of x and cocaine, but why would you need to top off the heroin? I would think an armful of smack wouldn't need anything else - let alone horse tranks.

I mean, why not throw in some meth and a bag of Krylon? Sheesh...

BloodshotBaby
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by BloodshotBaby » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:08 am

What I want to know is...how did she survive that??

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:54 am

Not to sound like I'm advocating anything, but the human body is a lot more durable than conventional wisdom would have us believe.

But I will use this opportunity to pull out my favorite Abbie Hoffman quote: "Avoid all needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is Nixon."

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 am

Jake wrote:Not to sound like I'm advocating anything, but the human body is a lot more durable than conventional wisdom would have us believe.
The other day I was filling up my truck with Ethanol (E85) and I thought, "hmmm, wonder what Ehtanol would taste like with some vermouth and beer chaser."

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan

Post by grounded5am » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:24 am

i've heard back in the 40's/50's that teenagers used to get high on gasoline.