American Idol 7

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by Jake »

Carly's gone. I ended up not hating her. The only people I can't really stand right now are the two Davids: Star Search David and Creed David. And from everything I read, they are the two frontrunners. Boo.

Charli
GLONO Board Mack Daddy
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2002 8:00 pm
Location: chicago

Post by Charli »

Jake wrote:Carly's gone. I ended up not hating her. The only people I can't really stand right now are the two Davids: Star Search David and Creed David. And from everything I read, they are the two frontrunners. Boo.
David Cook is my choice to win. Has been for weeks.He's the only one with vocal control, strength, range and well uhh he's err really easy on the eyes(yes my husband is aware I think this) Carly was the only other one left that was worth the win. The others are just meh.

And David A is just pathetic. God can he PLEASE learn how to sing without taking breaths between every fucking line??? It's distracting. Plus he looks like a nervous nellie, though not as much as poor Brooke who I do like but she needs to take a spa vacation.

If you hate on David C we can't be friends anymore Jake. Sorry.

Jake
GLONO Team Member
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by Jake »

Charli wrote:If you hate on David C we can't be friends anymore Jake. Sorry.
Dang, and I was just about to ask if I could borrow your Daughtry cd! :)

Tim
GLONO Board Mack Daddy
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:48 pm

Post by Tim »

I'm so bored with it this year. I liked Michael (mainly because I knew him and had quite a few beers with him in Atlanta)

Brooke looks like she's going to have a nervous breakdown. You can tell she's a sweet girl, but the business would eat her alive (especially that she hasn't even seen a rated R movie!)

David A is lame, but I bet he wins it even though David Cook is the one who deserves it.

Jason needs to sell me some of that good weed he has, I'm running low! haha

Jake
GLONO Team Member
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by Jake »

So my weed dealer got the boot. And now it is my goal in life to make sure that my girl Syesha beats the dildonic duo of David Creed and David Pussaletta.

David Creed's cover of "Baba O'Riley" was a third-trimester abortion. Just unwatchably awful. He should be imprisoned for that travesty. Uggh.

And every time David Pussaletta opens his mouth it makes me want to club a baby seal. The tone of his voice is so grating and horrible. Why doesn't he get the "cruise ship" comments from Simon? He deserves them. Pure schmaltz.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac
Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Just south of Stankonia

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

I think Pussaletta's evil stagedad must have told him,"Don't say anything .
Just keep up the "Aw Shucks" routine." But it's to the point where he can't even give a short answer to a question during the call in segment.
It's like he's competing in "Special Idol" when a mike is stuck in his face. I predict he's going to become a dope fiend down the road.
Last edited by Sven Killer Robot Spacema on Thu May 08, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jake
GLONO Team Member
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by Jake »

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:It's like he's competing in "Special Idol" when a mike is stuck in his face. I predict he's going to become a dope fiend down the road.
Betcha anything he's already being fed a steady dose of Thorazine.

Tim
GLONO Board Mack Daddy
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:48 pm

Post by Tim »

Jake wrote:So my weed dealer got the boot. And now it is my goal in life to make sure that my girl Syesha beats the dildonic duo of David Creed and David Pussaletta.

David Creed's cover of "Baba O'Riley" was a third-trimester abortion. Just unwatchably awful. He should be imprisoned for that travesty. Uggh.

And every time David Pussaletta opens his mouth it makes me want to club a baby seal. The tone of his voice is so grating and horrible. Why doesn't he get the "cruise ship" comments from Simon? He deserves them. Pure schmaltz.
dildonic duo? pussaletta? That is some funny shit there!

My wife and I make a joke every week about who gets the 'Sparkly Vest Award' - that usually goes to the cheese cruiseship/beauty pageant performance. Pussaletta gets it pretty much every week.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac
Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Just south of Stankonia

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

I don't know if you can blame Cook for playing the game. If you're going to participate in a spectacle as cheesy as Idol why not try to win?
The Creed/Matchbox 20 affected constipated style of singing isn't going away. Lifehouse, Hinder(Lips Of An Angel), Nickelback and Daughtry are still piling up the hits. It's a good strategy. The question is---Is that the real Cook or is he faking it to win?
VIVA LA ROCK CONSTIPADO!

Jake
GLONO Team Member
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by Jake »

Well, I did my part part and voted for Syesha about 30 times. What more can I do? I'll admit that David Creed is pretty good at what he does. But David Pussaletta is unlistenable and unwatchable. Boo!

Post Reply