Turdy Pack Schaefers

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Post by Joshua »

I don't understand where this thread started. I don't understand where it's going.

You cats are all fucking crazy.

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by quasarwutwut »

Joshua wrote:I don't understand where this thread started. I don't understand where it's going.
I don't know, it all made perfect sense to me until I found out Fester is a girl. Now I'm not sure about anything anymore. I mean... why are we here? What's this all about?

Shit, I'm going back over to that other thread where everyone's getting high. This thread makes me want to sell my baby for donuts and live on a pirate ship (again).

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sven Killer Robot Spacema »

quasarwutwut wrote: I don't know, it all made perfect sense to me until I found out Fester is a girl. .
I was here for the beginning so allow me to explain. Fester Von Zesterberg was a grizzly protection activist who was mauled to death by a bear. Several days later his mother Lita discovered his involvement with GloNo and began posting under his account. I believe the anniversery of Fester's death is coming up in February so perhaps a vigil is in the works.