Tall Grass Captains opening for Bottle Rockets in Dekalb

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

Barabajagal
GLONO Board Maniac

Tall Grass Captains opening for Bottle Rockets in Dekalb

Post by Barabajagal »

The Tall Grass Captains are debuting their live show at Otto's in Dekalb, opening for the Bottle Rockets. (A couple of us used to be in a band that covered the Bottle Rockets' "Thousand Dollar Car" so we're pretty excited).

We've got a double-guitar lineup augmented by pedal steel, mandolin, bouzouki, and keyboards--and even with these traditional faves, we're guaranteed to rock people's asses off.

The album, She Moved Through, is really picking up a buzz: a lot of stellar reviews to date, more coming in each week. We will be hitting Chicago later this Fall, with midwestern dates after that. Please stop by our website, check out some MP3s and reviews and read what the record is about.
Last edited by Barabajagal on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o »

I just saw this post. Best of luck man, if I was in Chicago I'd definitely check it out.