Dr. Brian May rocks the universe

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:00 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Post by jaimoe0 »

grounded5am wrote:


you think you got problems? i can't get past being an edie brickell fan. you know that doesn't really score well with the ladies.
Unless that lady's name is Edie Brickell, Margaret or Jessica.

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan
Posts: 2012
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:04 pm

Post by grounded5am »

even then it won't work. she likes em short, pudgy, and old. i'm only one of those so i'm screwed.

jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:18 pm
Location: GLONew England

Post by jonas »

grounded5am wrote:even then it won't work. she likes em short, pudgy, and old. i'm only one of those so i'm screwed.
short, pudgy, old...and supposedly brilliant. does that help, or does it just make it 1 for 4?

Saucy Jack
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Location: Birmingham England

Post by Saucy Jack »

I'd like to take me a bar of Bob Hope and rub it on Edie Brickell's plates of meat. But me Trouble and Strife would tear out me jam tart.
Off to the rub-a- dub-dub.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:00 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Post by jaimoe0 »

Saucy Jack wrote:I'd like to take me a bar of Bob Hope and rub it on Edie Brickell's plates of meat. But me Trouble and Strife would tear out me jam tart.
Off to the rub-a- dub-dub.
This pleases me.

grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan
Posts: 2012
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:04 pm

Post by grounded5am »

jonas wrote:
short, pudgy, old...and supposedly brilliant. does that help, or does it just make it 1 for 4?
no it doesn't help. a two watt bulb is brighter than me. as you said i'm now 1 for 4. maybe the homeless won't have such high standards.

Post Reply