Hey Glono!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Erica C.
GLONO Board Pimp

Hey Glono!

Postby Erica C. » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Over the holidays I’ve been watching lots of Horizon and docuseries about space. Every time i hear the word ‘quasar’ I automatically think of QWW. Thought I’d pop in and didn’t realize how long it’s been since I’ve logged in! What’s up, Glono!? How about QWW? Y’all still playing & gigging? Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Jake
GLONO Team Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hey Glono!

Postby Jake » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:06 am

Hi Erica, sorry for such a late response. This poor old messageboard is so underutilized these days we hardly ever check it.

Here at GLONO HQ we've just been plugging away, posting new stuff every weekday, hunting for good and interesting new music to share with you.

Good news is that Quasar Wut-Wut finally just released their follow up to 2004's Taro Sound, and I can confirm it's really good. Unfortunately it does not appear to be on Spotify or Apple Music yet but you can get it on Bandcamp:

https://quasarwutwut.bandcamp.com/album ... ing-mirror

And if you they might be able to figure out a way to sell it to you on vinyl. It sounds really good!

Thanks for checking in. Keep in touch!

Return to “Rants and Raves”