Droopy Pants:OUTLAWED

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Droopy Pants:OUTLAWED

Postby trainwreck2 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:58 am

Thye tryin' ta outlaw droopy drawers!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/low.p ... index.html

[i tried to find a funny pic of droopy drawers but looking up droopy in image search is NOT work safe!]

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:10 am

Note to Delegates:
Re: Droopy Pants
After all the work I've put into convincing everyone that Virginians are NOT all a bunch of Fundamentalist hicks, I would appreciate a little frickin' help here. Thank you.

On the flip side however, they're called "underpants" for a reason. They're not "overpants."

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:32 pm

Nice job - they just made droopy pants officially bad-ass. What a waste of time and money.

On the other hand, it's not like I wouldn't like to see the droopy pants thing disappear, along with those motherfucking baseball hats...

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:02 pm

Personally, I think that it's a conspiracy on the part of the droopy pants industry. The theory goes, "Droopy pants sales are slipping, the fad is on the way out. Let's ban 'em, and the sales will go through the roof!" Too bad the parachute pants consortium didn't think of the idea back in the '80s.

And I feel for ya, Steve-O. That is embarrassing that it happened in, of all places, Richmond. What are the House members thinking??? In a nation philosophically divided about our presence in Iraq and ongoing efforts to restore a semblance of normalcy in tsunami-torn southeast Asia, this is their burning issue??

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:20 pm

DJMurphy wrote:] this is their burning issue??

Oh no, I've been following the Legislature this year, and this isn't the burning issue. The issue of this year is stoppin' them homo's from gittin' married. Because next thing you know, we'll all be marrying box turtles...or something.

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Tom4 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:28 pm

Homos?! Getting married?! Jesus christ. But marriage is the holiest of institutions! Which means men can't marry men and women can't marry women. That's just the way it is. Allowing people the freedom to marry whomever they want regardless of gender means that you hate God. You don't hate God, do you?

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby miss carol » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:31 pm

I though we hated freedom? God too?

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:38 pm

miss carol wrote:I though we hated freedom? God too?

Wait, I thought we hated Christmas! Man, now I'm really confused.

Proptronics
Whiny, Annoying Complainer

Postby Proptronics » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:56 pm

No, you hate America. Which basically is the birth place of Freedom, God, Christmas and McDonalds. You hate America and you hate all that! That is unless you're two hot chicks that want to make out, that's American as apple pie. Thank you.

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:09 pm

All the men in my family lack asses. They all look surprising like Hank Hill. Most of the time my father and grandfather are showing some extreme amount of brief and or crackage.

so, do red necks with plumbers' crack get prosecuted under this law? Or just black men and white kids posing?

Return to “Rants and Raves”