Go Team GloNo!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Go Team GloNo!

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Hey Riviera/Quasars/GloNo staff - good luck, break a leg, knock 'em dead, etc. in NYC! Wish I could be there - looks to be a lotta fun.

And remember, everyone - if you get lost, go to the White Horse in the Village and begin drinking. Help will arrive eventually. Ask Josh.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 am

What he said!

Josh B.
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Josh B. » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:04 am

well, it's 6 AM and I've been up since 5:30. I am waiting for the GloNo Van to pick me up and wisk me away to the big apple. Lots of hours of driving ahead but we'll try to make all you glonoids proud. I'm looking forward to playing 10 consecutive hours of video golf today. And fear not, we'll be sure to get very drunk in Brooklyn. new your has never witnessed a drunken Jake rant and it's about damn time.

JB

Charli
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Charli » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:27 am

I think JB meant New York. hahaa. That's what happens when he only gets about 4 hours of sleep.

Hey, maybe as an outsider looking in I'll try and write a report of what happens. That's if I don't get too drunk tomorrow night. I'll meet up with the boys then.

Just say a word of happiness for me, I'm mortally afraid of flying. Of which I do tomorrow morning. oh lord.

Til Monday...!

Kristy
GLONO Team Member

Postby Kristy » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:30 am

Charli --
Luck to you, and though this is fairly useless to hear, there's no need for fear. I used to be afraid of flying too. But after years and years of terror, sweaty palms, deep breathing, tranquilizers, etc. I finally realized it always works, the plane lands.

The plane will land! See you at the Hook!

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby miss carol » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:38 am

I love flying. They give you food in little trays. It's the greatest. Honestly, I'm absolute geek about that kind of thing. You can tell I don't fly a lot.

stickman45
Cocksmith

Postby stickman45 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:12 pm

I love tiny fucking peanuts.

Go GloNo.

Dylan Thomas is a trick. Went out like a sucka.

Charli
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Charli » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:22 pm

stickman45 wrote:I love tiny fucking peanuts.

Go GloNo.

Dylan Thomas is a trick. Went out like a sucka.

When we went out to NH to visit Josh's family we received granola/cereal bars as our "snack". The kicker was that both ways they were oatmeal raisin flavored and those are the two food items jb abhors the most.

Airlines seriously need to rethink snack time onboard. It's not like airfare is cheap.

True story about food: When I was about ten my family went to Cozumel and we had these meals on the plane, mine was a ham and cheese sandwich and little salad. I opened mine and it was covered in little baby spiders. ew ew ew

quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby quasarwutwut » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:28 pm

Thanks for the warm wishes. We're all really excited because this is our first time playing NY. Unfortunately all four Quasars are flying out Friday and flying back Saturday morning because of a production we're in in Chicago, so we're going to have to work extra hard to compete with Jake's drunkeness as he will have had an ample head-start. We promise to be as irresponsible as time allows, and I'm looking forward to hanging with any Glonoids we can convince to come ruin* the hotel suite with us.

*Just kidding Jake! "Ruin". Hah hah hah! Hah! Heh... oy.

Lep
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Lep » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:02 pm

Rock da boil rat oudda deh livahs!

Return to “Rants and Raves”