Gotta Love CLASSIC

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

krisjoycheese
Spammer

Gotta Love CLASSIC

Postby krisjoycheese » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:56 pm

I dont know if anyone in here is a fan of VH1 classic, but i just became a bigger one. Not only do they play the BEST videos, like you know the ones you havent seen in years like um, the police, aerosmith, al green, BOB Marley - i love bob, but i heard that now like a lot of other less music oriented music channels, is helping out in the hurricane relief. Im not too sure of details or anything but i think they are doing like a online video request where you donate a certain amount and get your video played - something like that - but i dont know...i just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has heard about this and if they are going to check it out?

nobodygirl
GLONO Board Kingpin

Postby nobodygirl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:02 pm

OMG totally!!!!11111!!!!

And I'm sure that you don't know anything about the hurricane donation thing despite the fact that you recited every pertinent detail pretty much verbatim. Do you even realize how transparent you are? How's your male-pattern baldness treating you?

Bob Marley Rises From Grave To Free Frat Boys From Bonds Of Oppression

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:40 pm

Nobody here is a fan of VH1 Classic, or VH1, or MTV. They all suck, suck, suck!

God, get a clue. Don't you spammers do ANY kind of market research? Hire me - I could get your viral campaign onto boards where you'll actually get a response. If you'd done 30 seconds of research you'd have known this is a lousy site for your demographics.

Seriously, if this guy's superiors are reading this, PM me and I'll send you my resume. You're wasting $ on this.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:02 pm

This person is posting from the same IP address as this person. Gee, think they're related?

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:37 pm

Again, I say to the VH1 overlords - this guy is awful. He couldn't even fool people who want to watch VH1 classic. Hire me and I'll actually develop believable online personas and collect souls for you.

I'm actually a writer and create believable characters all the time. This guy is so bad I laugh - ha ha ha!

stickman45
Cocksmith

Postby stickman45 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:46 pm

Is that how you laugh, Shecky?

I don't know. I guess I just had you figured for more of a "guffaw" dude.

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Re: Gotta Love CLASSIC

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:06 pm

krisjoycheese wrote:I dont know if anyone in here is a fan of VH1 classic, but i just became a bigger one. Not only do they play the BEST videos, like you know the ones you havent seen in years like um, the police, aerosmith, al green, BOB Marley - i love bob, but i heard that now like a lot of other less music oriented music channels, is helping out in the hurricane relief. Im not too sure of details or anything but i think they are doing like a online video request where you donate a certain amount and get your video played - something like that - but i dont know...i just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has heard about this and if they are going to check it out?

You sound hot but I hope you're not too long in the tooth liking classic videos and all. My favorite show on VH-one Classic is the "metal videos." I get a kick out of them as I'm sure you do. PM me if you'd like get together with me and three other chicks to drink wine and watch VH-one Classic.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:24 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote:You sound hot but I hope you're not too long in the tooth liking classic videos and all. My favorite show on VH-one Classic is the "metal videos." I get a kick out of them as I'm sure you do. PM me if you'd like get together with me and three other chicks to drink wine and watch VH-one Classic.

Dude, can I bring a video camera?!?!?! I know what happens at Sven's parties, esp. one with a setup so classically Sven...

Joe Thomas (from Girls Gone Wild) will be begging us for the tapes, Sven!!

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:33 pm

Sven Killer Robot Spacema wrote: My favorite show on VH-one Classic is the "metal videos." I get a kick out of them as I'm sure you do.

I hope you're not joking, because I love that shit.

jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Postby jaimoe0 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:37 pm

Those Iron Maiden videos from Number of the Beast totally rule!

Return to “Rants and Raves”