controversial artists

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Anonymous

controversial artists

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:57 pm

Some people can do really strange things for fame...
Give three (or five) examples of the most controversial artists that you know.

Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sugarcubes Forever » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:00 pm

some dude at work keeps drawing crude images of cock and balls on the door to the bathroom stall. I think I know who it is that's doing it.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:11 pm

If this turns into Shakira spam, I swear I'm closing down the message boards.

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby trainwreck2 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:20 pm

K Fed-hes a multitalented individual but no one gives him a chance,,,sniff sniff

Sven Killer Robot Spacema
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Sven Killer Robot Spacema » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:26 pm

Sugarcubes Forever wrote:some dude at work keeps drawing crude images of cock and balls on the door to the bathroom stall. I think I know who it is that's doing it.

I used to work with a guy who would place a blank sheet of paper over his man area and do the crude drawing right there, much to the amusement of the gals in the office, One day the boss walked in just as he was doing it, shook his head and walked out.
Ya hadda be there.

worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby worpswede » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:33 pm

Sugarcubes Forever wrote:some dude at work keeps drawing crude images of cock and balls on the door to the bathroom stall. I think I know who it is that's doing it.

It's DJ Murphy, isn't it?

Either that or Jackie Treehorn

russ
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby russ » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:52 pm

"Cock And Balls On The Door To The Bathroom Stall" by Tennesee Ernie Ford is one of my all time favorite songs.

DJMurphy
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby DJMurphy » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:04 am

worpswede wrote:It's DJ Murphy, isn't it?

Hey, Worpy, I had to do something with all that "priceless man wisdom" that you taught me. I believe your exact words were, "I've done this a thousand times, and every time you do it, the chicks'll wanna lay ya." And then you proceeded to do it for the nuns in the convent. Boy, were THEY amused...

Besides, isn't it either Saucy Jack or the late Fester who would most likely be our cock-n-balls artist? Or Lita, for that matter... those von Zesterbergs are great at parties!!

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:25 am

I believe there's a Fester cock & balls retrospective at the Guggenheim. I plan on protesting.

Lurker01
Resident troll

Postby Lurker01 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:41 am

Can you be sure it's a dude?
If there's one ball on each side of he cock, then it's a girl drawing it for sure. Even girls who've seen real balls and know they don't fall that way continue to draw them like that.

Return to “Rants and Raves”