Kill Bill....

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Kill Bill....

Postby Tom4 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:51 am

.......is phenomenal. Definitly check it out. The score, done by RZA of Wu-Tang fame, is great too. Tarantino does it again.

my taint

Really?

Postby my taint » Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:51 pm

I thought it was ok, but not his best work. I was a little let down, but will still see the sequel.

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:49 am

Josh Rogers and I were just discussing this. I have to say I have absolutely no interest in seeing this film. The ads for it don't impress me. I will wait to see more of your reviews of the movie and perhaps that will sway me.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:53 am

I will wear my baseball hat to the film, and talk on my cell phone in front of you, Derek.

he he he

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:23 pm

Then I will write an over analytical essay wrought with hyperbole and spark a 100-comment thread that completely misses the point.

What are we talking about again???

Charli
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Postby Charli » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:32 pm

D. Phillips wrote:Josh Rogers and I were just discussing this. I have to say I have absolutely no interest in seeing this film. The ads for it don't impress me. I will wait to see more of your reviews of the movie and perhaps that will sway me.

I just said pretty much the same thing about the movie to the other Josh. If I absolutely have to see it, then great. I just have too many other films that I'd have to see first.

Mystic River being at the top of that list.

Mixmaster Shecky
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Mixmaster Shecky » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:49 pm

The movie to see this fall is Bubba Ho-Tep. I'm serious. A nursing-home Elvis (Bruce Campbell) battles a mummy with the help of JFK, who is now black.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/bubba_ho-tep/

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:34 pm

D. Phillips wrote:Then I will write an over analytical essay wrought with hyperbole and spark a 100-comment thread that completely misses the point.

What are we talking about again???

Withoat a doot, that was one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen on this site and I'll always remember it fondly ('specially all the fascist stuff). LOL!

BTW, what ARE we talking aboot again?

Dreamin
GLONO Board Bolshevik

Postby Dreamin » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:36 pm

Sorry, that was me. Temporarily brain dead from too much Thanksgiving turkey and such, eh?

Joshua
Honorary GLONO Board OG

Postby Joshua » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:13 pm

Charli wrote:I just said pretty much the same thing about the movie to the other Josh. If I absolutely have to see it, then great. I just have too many other films that I'd have to see first.

Joshes around the world agree: Kill Bill is something we must see!

Return to “Rants and Raves”