©1970 & 2009 Pat Appleson Studios, Inc. – www.appleson.com All Rights Reserved, Used by Permission
1. The bass player’s mustache.
2. The drum set-up: six (count ’em!) kick drums.
3. Seger’s pants.
4. The fact that Seger’s guitar strap matches those pants.
5. The absolutely blissed out look on the drummer’s face.
6. Are they playing on the top floor of a barn?
7. The custom paint job on Seeg’s guitar. That’s the same guitar he played when he looked like this.
8. Drummer’s wearing a dog collar.
9. That sheet covering the piano (or is it the PA?) has little pink flowers on it.
10. Seger’s brown wifebeater.
11. Seriously, look at that drum concoction over the drummer’s head. Have you ever seen anything like that? Even Tommy Lee never dreamed up anything as insane as that.