Here’s some good stuff that Pitchfork has given up recently on their Forkcast:
• Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions – “Blanchard” from Through the Devil Slowly Softly, due September 15 on Nettwerk
• Islands – “No You Don’t” from Vapours, due September 22 on Anti-
• Black Francis – “All in My Mind” (Love & Rockets cover) from New Tales to Tell: A Tribute to Love and Rockets
• The Dodos – “Fables” from Time to Die on French Kiss
More fun after the jump…
Continue reading Fun with Forkcast, Round 16
Just because it’s been several months since we’ve done a Forkast update, it doesn’t mean we haven’t been paying attention.
• The Long Blondes – “Here Comes The Serious Bit” from Couples, out now in the UK and due May 6 in the U.S. from Rough Trade
• Panda Bear – “Comfy in Nautica” (XXXChange Remix) – Original version from Person Pitch, out now on Paw Tracks
• Radiohead – “Nude (Holy Fuck Remix)” – Original track from In Rainbows, out now on ATO
• Islands – “Creeper” from Arm’s Way; due April 20 on Anti-
• The Dodos – “Ashley” from Visiter, out now on Frenchkiss
A bunch more after the jump…
Continue reading Fun with Forkast, Round 8
“Don’t Call Me Whitney, Bobby” by Islands from Return to the Sea (Equator). Am I the last person in the world to hear this great little Canadian pop song? Video, too.