I have no idea what is going on in this video from Tara Jane O’Neil but it’s vaguely cult-ish and I am fascinated by cults so…
It’s also a lovely, whispy song. From her self-titled ninth album, “Blow” is a bit of a musical meditation. I’m told she’s hypnotic live and lucky for you and me she’s on tour right now. Check her out.
Tara Jane O’Neil is out now on Gnomonsong Records.
Continue reading New Tara Jane O’Neil video: Blow
Just because it’s been several months since we’ve done a Forkast update, it doesn’t mean we haven’t been paying attention.
• The Long Blondes – “Here Comes The Serious Bit” from Couples, out now in the UK and due May 6 in the U.S. from Rough Trade
• Panda Bear – “Comfy in Nautica” (XXXChange Remix) – Original version from Person Pitch, out now on Paw Tracks
• Radiohead – “Nude (Holy Fuck Remix)” – Original track from In Rainbows, out now on ATO
• Islands – “Creeper” from Arm’s Way; due April 20 on Anti-
• The Dodos – “Ashley” from Visiter, out now on Frenchkiss
A bunch more after the jump…
Continue reading Fun with Forkast, Round 8