Video: Prophets of Rage – “Living On The 110”
From Prophets Of Rage, out September 15 on Concord Music.
This sounds so nineties, it’s almost painful. But I can never resist Chuck’s voice. And B-Real doesn’t sound as annoying here as he usually does. They take on poverty and homelessness on this jam and encourage you to make a contribution to WhyHunger, a leader in the movement to ending hunger and poverty.
Prophets of Rage play Riot Fest at 7:40 PM on Sunday, September 17.
Prophets of Rage: web, twitter, amazon, apple, spotify, wiki.
Video: Prophets of Rage – “Unfuck The World”
Directed by Michael Moore for the supergroup featuring Public Enemy’s Chuck D, B-Real from Cypress Hill, and half of Rage Against the Machine, this new video puts the onus on us to fix what’s broken in the world. And while Moore’s video is about as subtle as you’d expect, maybe subtlety is not exactly what we need at a time like this. “The world is not going to change itself. That’s up to you.”
From Prophets Of Rage, due September 15 on Concord Music.
Prophets of Rage: web, twitter, fb, amazon, apple, spotify, wiki.
The Smoking Gun has added a bunch of new backstage riders to its already impressive collection. You can tell a lot about a person by what they like to drink. Or, in this case, what kind of champagne they demand:
• Rage Against the Machine: 2 x bottle Dom Perignon Moet et Chandon champagne
• Bjork: 1 bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne
• AKON: 1 bottle of Ace of Spade Brute Champagne; 1 bottle of Cristal Champagne
• Daughtry: 1 case of Michelob ultra
• M.I.A.: 1 bottle (750ml) of Ketel One Vodka
• Taylor Swift: 1 Bottle Welch’s Grape Juice
• Vanessa Hudgens: 6 pack of Gatorade
• Rihanna: Trish McEvoy Blueberry Candle or something comparable
Rage against the cheap bubbles!