Motley Crue and Chester from Linkin Park!

This is the place for publicists and artists to let people know about their bands and websites and shows and stuff. If you're going to hype your shit, this is the place to do it.

Moderators: Jake, D. Phillips

ericzsmith

Motley Crue and Chester from Linkin Park!

Post by ericzsmith »

Yo,

Motley Crue just rerecorded their song Home Sweet Home with Chester from Linkin Park. Desmond Child produced it. It’s a really hot track only on iTunes. To help everybody affected by Katrina, all of Motley’s proceeds from the iTunes sales will go towards Hurricane Relief. So help out!

Click on the ecard to listen to an audio sample as well as watch the music vid. If you have a myspace page, post the banner and blast out the ecard to all your friends!

Ecard: http://www.flashenhanced.com/motleycrue/ecard/

Banners: http://www.flashenhanced.com/motleycrue/banners.htm
steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Post by steve-o »

Yo,
Talk about the suckiest suck that ever sucked.
worpswede
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by worpswede »

Lord knows when I think of metal, the first person I think of is Desmond Child.
stickman45
Cocksmith

Post by stickman45 »

"Dude, looks like a spammer".
grounded5am
Edie Brickell fan

Post by grounded5am »

da da da da.
stickman45
Cocksmith

Post by stickman45 »

When I think about these two bands, my only dilemma is who do I wanna dick punch first?

First, you got Tommy Lee, who is the biggest target and easiest to hit.

Second, you got Vince Neil, whose douchiness knows no bounds. Really. So eminently punchable. Right down to trying to be Tommy Lee by "accidentally" releasing a sex tape after Lee's gets out. And, oh yeah, he did his with HOOKERS. And, keeps getting arrested for getting in fights with hookers. What kinda self respecting rock star needs to go to hookers? Oh yeah, VINCE FUCKING NEIL.

Third, Mick Mars. What is it with this dude? Did he die like 20 yrs. ago? He looks like a the monster in the Adrienne Barbeau/Hal Holbrook portion of Creepshow.

Fourth, anyone of the raging pusstards from Linkin Park. God, these whining little whiteboy "rappers" need an ass kicking . Or, at least a dick punch.

Nikki Sixx, I got no problem with you, dog.