A lot of people are saying things about this photo. Not us, but a lot of people. Some very smart people; the best people.
I updated my Facebook picture with his smirking mug and added a couple comments. That got people talking…a lot of them.
Here are 300+ things people are saying about #TrumpDoc (of the 570, and counting).
- Can’t stop telling you about the time he met Donald Fagan at a boat show.
- Ends every question during a physical with, “If you know what I mean…”
- Signs your high school physical form on sight, asks if your mom’s dating.
- Asks if you’ve ever ridden in a convertible, casually dangles Sebring keys.
- Won’t stop asking if you’ve signed up for his band’s mailing list.
- Has a secret stash of Zima on his boat, Breakin’ Wind.
- Says Michael McDonald is “the voice of my generation!”
- Thinks AOL is the Internet. Concurrently somehow still has a NetZero account.
- Invites you over to see his margarita glass signed by Jimmy Buffett after he “saved his f*ckin’ life from a ‘gator the size of a goddamn Buick” in a parking lot in the Keys
- His favorite coffee mug is a badly stained, circa 1985 plastic one with a barely legible racist joke on it. It leaks, so he wraps it in a bandanna. Continue reading Three Hundred Things People Are Saying About #TrumpDoc