@CourtneyLoveUK appeals to her daughter via Twitter

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member

@CourtneyLoveUK appeals to her daughter via Twitter

Post by Jake »

http://twitter.com/courtneyloveuk

last of my twitter relapse, bean i saw you at coachella with isaihia in a pic he looks sweet and like your dad actually.hope alls well (5:22 AM May 10th)
i hope he takes care of you and you look beuatiful even thoiugh you have an angry furrow i think thats called your "lawyer lie" furrow! (5:23 AM May 10th)
sorry to state this publically but i wont stand accused of such implications or tolerate making 3 on worst mothers list. thanks to this, no. (5:38 AM May 10th)
i love you and i will fight for you i though if i bore up and was sxtrong for six mos youd get over it but obviously its just inflamed you, (5:39 AM May 10th)
the last thing i lpok forewArd to in this life is any trial but im a good mother and i wont allow you to believe such nonsense so suit up. (5:41 AM May 10th)
lets try and use judy so i dont have to fucking go on TWITTER. i dont even use this thing and im sure this will be in some bs news feed (5:45 AM May 10th)
i love you soprry to take to the world wide ethernet but i love you and i dont know how to tell you without telling one of the pack , madly. (5:48 AM May 10th)
i really hope that boy is as nice as his sweet face, cos iff not ill get him, your just like me in almost every way and i know you hate it, (5:49 AM May 10th)
theres plenty of fish in the sea lining up for both of us who will treat us like princesses& not like 2nd class citizens, or damaged goods (5:54 AM May 10th)
if he cant suit up and have a balanced perspective and if hes just blindly being a beta male , ick if hes an alpha and hes treating you bad (5:54 AM May 10th)
i will give him one of my very special looks reserved for those whose blood needs to turn to ice, even i have a breaking point and i walk. (5:55 AM May 10th)
and i give the look before i walk they never see it coming, they think im so vulnerable because i am and then after treating me like shitBAM (5:56 AM May 10th)
i know you have that in you, if hes not treating you like the Goddess you are baby , get the hell out, do not settle. do NOT settle. (5:56 AM May 10th)
give them a little time and if they dont man up then woman out, thats my advice to you and dont date a slave, or an assnt, thats no fun (5:57 AM May 10th)
you asked me if i was being "treated well" i cant say on twitter, im sad i said anything but trusting 18 year olds to translate is nightmare (5:58 AM May 10th)
so cryptically between us ill tell you on the fb page since you care, im not an enabler & im not enabled, so thats all, its never my frame. (5:59 AM May 10th)
when its not your frame it sucks, i have as you can imagine vast vast abandonement issues wich make me weaker than normal. (6:00 AM May 10th)
i wish i was stronger and i am getting my strength together to cut anything beneath me. if its not worthy of me i will cut. ok?Nuff said. (6:01 AM May 10th)
but because of this nonsense and then my archetype and job and "batshitness" im always the bad one, as usual, always the street girl. (6:02 AM May 10th)
like a backstreet girl, and sometimes like a bitch, and its not allowed anymore, i have summed up the courage to just go if that goes on. (6:03 AM May 10th)
with any man ever, again, youve seen it done to me before seen someones try to acquitre me like apiece of art or tame me like a puppy. (6:03 AM May 10th)
i know what kind of boy youve always liked, and im afraid of you falling into the trap of simply being worshipped and not having an equal. (6:05 AM May 10th)
how shallow is he? how much is about you making him cool? NOTHING? awesome! dont buy yourself jewelry EVER. ive told you that. (6:07 AM May 10th)
dont get him presents and dont vye for him, dont overtext( im very guilty of that one i think its a letter and its NOT they hate it) allofem (6:08 AM May 10th)
you shouldnt have to vye for him, dont dont dont stay with him if hes a beta, you need to be challenged, kept in line just a little. (6:08 AM May 10th)
and again im extremely sorry to use TWITTER but i saw you holding hands in Coachella wich was coach HELLA for me, and my stomach turned. (6:14 AM May 10th)
i know you are mad at me for not marrying e. but he never made me laugh.maqke sure you laugh alot, and try to have a spiritual connection ! (6:16 AM May 10th)
your relationships should not be abput getting "saved" they should be as strong and secure as your relationship to yourself. love yourself 1 (6:17 AM May 10th)
autonomy . carrie once said when you were just 4 youd be like me looking for the big hug, BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO MARRY! BE IT! (6:19 AM May 10th)
i pray everyday you will chant again, & find your way back to the law of cause & affect and be wise enough to see our karma &transform it (6:20 AM May 10th)
so at the very least please clear my name i dont think you . i know you dont want other people to think things that arent true. (6:23 AM May 10th)
again my deepest apologies for using twitter for fucks sake, i dont even use it anymore but i cannot trust 18 year olds to be accurate w you (6:24 AM May 10th)
dont take any shit from that boy, and dont have an assnt as a bf, have a peer, if hes not a prince and a MAN he doesnt deserve you, period. (6:25 AM May 10th)
and if as a MAN he doesnt treat you like the GOddess you ARE. cut it, lastly i miss you more than anyone has ever missed anyone.so much. (6:27 AM May 10th)
im going to chant now ill pribably delete half of these but the boy stuff you need to hear only from me, wendy is too boycrazy. (6:28 AM May 10th)
quasarwutwut
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by quasarwutwut »

this is why I don't twitter. Because I'm afraid Courtney will start writing to me.
Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

By the way, looks like this is the photo Courtney's referring to: http://gossipteen.com/2010/04/18/coache ... an-cobain/
jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Post by jaimoe0 »

Reading that whole thing made me very uncomfortable. And yet, I couldn't stop.
jonas
GLONO Board Kingpin

Post by jonas »

jaimoe0 wrote:Reading that whole thing made me very uncomfortable. And yet, I couldn't stop.
jesus fucking christ, she's really fucking crazy. but it's gripping stuff!
Greenwood The Sock Monkey
GLONO Board Mack Daddy

Post by Greenwood The Sock Monkey »

Move over, Octomom. The world of celebrity mothers has a new queen of Batshit Crazy.

My mom sends me four text messages a month. That's more than enough.
Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever »

I thought it was bad that my mom and most of my Aunts have all friended me on Facepage. WTF? Can't I have that for my friends? They've been in my shit for 40 years, man! Give me a breather, eh.

It helps putting Love's tweets into context if you know a little about what's going on with her and her daughter. They no longer speak to one another. Bean has retained an agent/lawyer who may or may not be attempting to gain control of Bean's trust, which was set-up after her father's death. Right now, Bean gets some type of monthly allowance from the trust, which I think constitutes half of her father's estate. It's a lot of money (both the trust and the allowance). Love wants her daughter to leave it alone (ie. continue to draw her allowance), but believes her daughter's new lawyer is after the entire trust.

Love was on Howard Stern recently and babbled about it for a while. I don't think she's spoken directly to her daughter for something like a year. According to Courtney the lawyer her daughter has retained has some history with legal actions involving Britney Spears...... Beyond that I couldn't follow wtf was going on in the interview. It was obvious, though, that she doesn't view herself as actually "estranged" from her daughter. All these tweets would support that. It's like a one sided stream of consciousness conversation between someone and the idea of the person they're talking to.

It would be interesting to hear The Bean's explanation of what's going on. Since she hardly speaks at all to the media and her mother hardly ever stops speaking, it's quite a trainwreck to outside observers. Maybe the kid just can't take her junkie mom anymore. Who knows?

Crazy. But a great fucking rock n roll story!
Sugarcubes Forever
GLONO Board Maniac

Post by Sugarcubes Forever »

Here are links to the Stern interview where Love talks about her daughter, Britney Spears's dad, etc. It starts at the end of the first one...

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Post by Jake »

I think this part is actually really good advice and if I had a daughter I'd tell her the same thing:
dont buy yourself jewelry EVER. ive told you that. (6:07 AM May 10th)
dont get him presents and dont vye for him, dont overtext( im very guilty of that one i think its a letter and its NOT they hate it) allofem (6:08 AM May 10th)

Can you fucking imagine if Courtney Love had your phone number and started texting you?

Still, Courtney might not be the best mom in the world (who knows?), but it's obvious she really loves her kid. In her own batshittily, verbose way...
jaimoe0
Level 10 Glonoid with +5 stamina

Post by jaimoe0 »

Yeah, I agree that there is a very real concern of a parent for a child, and that there are issues in the relationship that are obviously killin' Mom (not literally, of course), but it's just so strange to be privvy to all of that. I'd be mortified if my relationship with my kids was on display to the world via Twitter. But then, I'm not Courtney Love, sloppy red lipstick aside. Oh, wait. That's Robert Smith.