Ali G fans:

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Ali G fans:

Postby steve-o » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:37 pm

Not music related, but this is too funny to keep to myself:

Ali G' enrages rodeo crowd

It started when a 'Middle Eastern man in an American flag shirt and a cowboy hat' was introduced to the crowd as Borat Sagdiyev from Kazakhstan, an immigrant touring America.

Speaking in broken English, the man said: "I hope you kill every man, woman and child in Iraq, down to the lizards. And may George W. Bush drink the blood of every man, woman and child in Iraq."

Christ, I'm still laughing about this. And it had to be in Ol' Virginny no less!

trainwreck2
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby trainwreck2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:23 pm

that's like going into a bears den and poking him with a stick while youre coated with honey

D. Phillips
GLONO Team Member

Postby D. Phillips » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:35 pm

I love how in this article Borat is Middle Eastern, Russian, and Kazakhstani all at the same time.

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:41 pm

D. Phillips wrote:I love how in this article Borat is Middle Eastern, Russian, and Kazakhstani all at the same time.

Whatever, they're all a bunch of Godless commies anyway!

miss carol
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby miss carol » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:43 pm

"If he had been out there a minute longer, I think somebody would have shot him,"

oh fuck i needed this laugh! i can just picture this crowd too; like calgary only with different accents...sorta

Tom4
GLONO Board Maniac

Postby Tom4 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:19 pm

I was Borat for Halloween. Nobody got it.

steve-o
Zombie Jesus

Postby steve-o » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:06 pm

miss carol wrote:
"If he had been out there a minute longer, I think somebody would have shot him,"

oh fuck i needed this laugh! i can just picture this crowd too; like calgary only with different accents...sorta

They're from my own fucking state, and I can barely understand most people from that area.

Return to “Rants and Raves”