Phil Spector on YouTube!

This is the place where you can vent whatever's on your mind. Feel free to go off on extended rants or brief blurbs about whatever's rocking your world.

Moderators: D. Phillips, Jake

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Phil Spector on YouTube!

Postby Jake » Thu May 17, 2007 3:37 pm

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_y2dDH4Lzw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Previously.

Chris G
Dotman

Postby Chris G » Sun May 20, 2007 3:42 pm

Video No Longer Available.

Jake
GLONO Team Member

Postby Jake » Sun May 20, 2007 6:07 pm

NME sums it up:

In the footage, he attacks their testimonies by saying, "It's nonsense. They just want to get on Inside Edition...They just want to testify at the trial. And, they just want to make money."

It is the first time Spektor has spoken in his own words about the murder of actress Lana Clarkson.

The music producer made the video in 2005 in his chess room where Clarkson was found dead.

Spector originally intended to post it on his web site to defend himself against the accusations of murdering Clarkson.

Taping the video twice, and appearing in two separate outfits, he strongly denied her murder.

Speaking abstractly he stated, "She may have accidentally taken own life. She may have purposefully taken her own life. She may have been eating the gun with her dancing."

He furthered, "What I do know I had nothing to do with her taking her own life."

Chris G
Dotman

Postby Chris G » Mon May 21, 2007 8:12 pm

Well, let me bite my tounge (take advantage of this rare occassion), and ask— What do you think?

Return to “Rants and Raves”